Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge Empty
PostSubject: The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge   The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Anyone ever heard of it? If so then this can be where those you haven't can and learn the dark secret of "The Huanted Cartridge". This is a spooky read that may just get you to lock your Majora's Mask game up and never play it again. Yes that's right it is a creepy-pasta, but its probably one of the best ones I've read. Plus it has a few videos of the crazy stuff going on, to add to the realism.
This here is the link to what I believe is now the main site that host the story. Tread lightly or you maybe met with a terrible fate. Twisted Evil
Oh and here's some fan art I like
Spoiler:
^Warning creepy picture ^
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge   The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh but wait there is more. That was just the first arc, here is the second arc. (which in my opinion is confusing as hell!)
And there is a third arc but it hasn't BEN completed yet. Its to be a flash game, and its still in the works.
Back to top Go down

The story of The Huanted Majora's Mask Cartridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: All Else-
Jump to: