Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin

PostSubject: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 am

For all the people who do not know me... I'm that one guy you don't know... Evil or Very Mad

I'm Thomas_Terminator, by IGN is T_Terminator, call me by either Thomas, or Terminator, or T_T please, or even T_Terminator...

I'm the youngest in this clan, since i last checked and i have a thing for creepers... they shouldn't be harmed, just go out there and hug them...

I've been administrator for 5 forums started just like this, Clan Creeptopia is my most successful one, but no one cares, so im not goin into much detail...

I am working on a LoZ Multiplayer Online game, its similar to A Link to the Past, due to me using the sprites from that game...

I don't think anyone cares, but for the people who do want more info, PM me, and I'll answer your questions...

I was working on sigs and such until "The Official Sig Maker" of the clan showed up, so i stopped making some, if there was a few things on this forum, like an art section, I might finish one...

btw, if anyone cares, the gif images in my signature are not done by me, Gregory McLeod, or Cleod9 for short, who is the creator of the famous smash fan game, Super Smash Flash 2. here's a link for people who want to try it out :www.mcleodgaming.com

There's a secret inside, but me being an active player, im not saying what it is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.terminationgaming.com
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 8:14 am

Well T_T you are not the youngest person in the clan. You may have been the person who put the youngest age on their application but, several people have come forward to say their true ages and I am 90% sure you are older than a few of them. Also judging by your post on the main thread it seems to me like you are the best choice for 2nd in command in several areas. You were the sig maker and could take over if Tamugetsu left. And it seems like you were making a forum that could probably replace this one if there were any need. In other words you are the jack of all trades so to speak who gives this clan security, because even if the people in power were to leave you would be able to take over and keep the clan from collapsing. To me that seems like a very worthwhile thing that you give to the clan.

You might actually be a better choice to run a forum than me if you already administrated on several others, but I finished mine first, and thats just how things go sometimes.

Anyways don't go feeling that no one cars, you are a part of the clan, and you are one of the people who takes an active interest in what is happening. I would honestly not be surprised if you made holder of the triforce or sage sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamugetsu
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:18 am

Hi, T_T! I had no idea that I discouraged you from sig making, I'm so sorry. Sad
I want you to know that you have every right to continue making sigs or whatever other art you want and show it off to the clan. I would never complain about another artist practicing his trade, especially when neither of us are being paid for it anyway. Smile So be my guessssssst, my creeper-loving friend, make all the art you want. I'd love to see some. I have absolutely no idea how good you are, but if you're new and want advice, feel free to ask, though I don't know how much help I'll be. I think an art section is a great idea, I'll make sure Zephyriphoenix hears it today!

Also, as Zephyriphoenix said, due to some recent revelations, it turns out that this clan has several members who are younger than you. I know we have at least one 14 year old and I think someone who's 13, so you're fine. Smile

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Green ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Darkness is getting more and more popular these days ^_~ No, this isn't some kind of racist thing, stop thinking that way if you did Dx

Anyways, good to have you on the forums, and just remember: though Luigi is often less skilled than and often overshadowed by his brother Mario, Luigi is still the fan/cult favorite ^_~

~DarkMemories, AKA Dark, Overplanner Extraordinaire, Light Sage of the Society of the Master Sword, Nintendo enthusiast, severely overactive Minecraft player, practicing Mega-builder, sworn enemy of the Creeper race, one hell of a Brony, musical maestro-in-effect, an admitted weaboo, He Who Must Not Have A Life, writer of extended descriptions of unecessary information, and the beloved husband of Labrynna's Maku Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

And the better jumper.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMemories
Green ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
And the better jumper.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. xD

Well, I guess it's a little easy to forget that when the three most recent Mario games I've (re-)played were Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Super Mario RPG, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (where he doesn't get a jump improvement, I don't think, just the ghost option) Razz

~DarkMemories, AKA Dark, Overplanner Extraordinaire, Light Sage of the Society of the Master Sword, Nintendo enthusiast, severely overactive Minecraft player, practicing Mega-builder, sworn enemy of the Creeper race, one hell of a Brony, musical maestro-in-effect, an admitted weaboo, He Who Must Not Have A Life, writer of extended descriptions of unecessary information, and the beloved husband of Labrynna's Maku Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 5:37 pm

You want to know why Luigi doesn't star in too many games by himself? Well here's the answer:

It's Freakin' Luigi
Luigi in 60 Seconds
Dumbass Luigi

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Thanks Smile and at least im not the youngest...anymore Razz

If there's a gaming section, I'll be posting about my LoZ fangame, and all members get the full version for free Smile

And ya, i'm not the best artist, or at using gimp... here's something i did:

All i did was added words...it says:

Thomas_Terminator
Guilded Sword
Society of The Master Sword

I can read the Hylian language...that's how much of a zelda nerd i am...

I'm learning how to write in Hylian right now Smile

SilentCobra wrote:
You want to know why Luigi doesn't star in too many games by himself? Well here's the answer:

It's Freakin' Luigi
Luigi in 60 Seconds
Dumbass Luigi

I like Luigi, in the single player RPG of Final Fantasy that im making, Luigi joins the party and you have to kill Mario, he is the "beast" of Fire Razz
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Dont feel udner appreciated man, your a good memeber, you are active and like to participate. No yu are hell not the Youngest and your really good about things

Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Starlorb wrote:
Dont feel udner appreciated man, your a good memeber, you are active and like to participate. No yu are hell not the Youngest and your really good about things

Thanks buddy =)
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Thomas_Terminator wrote:

Me too. I even created a hylian font for minecraft. I can give it to you if you want. It is a little different than normal hylian, but only because it was hard to get all the detail into 8 bits. Still if you can read one you can read the other.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
Thomas_Terminator wrote:

Me too. I even created a hylian font for minecraft. I can give it to you if you want. It is a little different than normal hylian, but only because it was hard to get all the detail into 8 bits. Still if you can read one you can read the other.

I can read it, but not fluently... at all

Magtail

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

I can sort of read the Hylian font. The more I've seen it, the more I've become accustomed to
"reading" it. It's gradually getting easier and easier.

Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Thu May 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Neither T_T nor I said we could read it fluently. While I can't speak for him, I read at probably a little less than half my normal speed, but I am a fast reader.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Sat May 14, 2011 12:44 am

zephyriphoenix wrote:
Neither T_T nor I said we could read it fluently. While I can't speak for him, I read at probably a little less than half my normal speed, but I am a fast reader.

I'm about the same actually...

And yes i would like the font, PM me the link please if you could Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Sat May 14, 2011 1:56 am

I am just posting it here so anyone can use it. The image is white on a transparent background because that is what minecraft uses, but it does make it annoying to see mkost of the time. Just right click choose save as and name it default.png. Using a program like winrar or 7zip add the image to the .jar file in the folder named font. I recomend copying the image already in there so that you can switch back to english. if you have any questions ask.

Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 am

You should make a texture pack using this...

It's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon May 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Thomas_Terminator wrote:

It's awesome! Smile

Sadly, the current texture pack support system does not allow you to change the font like this. You have to input it directly into minecraft.jar. So, no, we can't make a texture pack with this, unless you're installing it into the minecraft.jar file directly.

It is awesome, though. Mine was wiped out a bunch of updates ago, I think I'll put it back. Smile

Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Tamugetsu wrote:
Thomas_Terminator wrote:

It's awesome! Smile

Sadly, the current texture pack support system does not allow you to change the font like this. You have to input it directly into minecraft.jar. So, no, we can't make a texture pack with this, unless you're installing it into the minecraft.jar file directly.

It is awesome, though. Mine was wiped out a bunch of updates ago, I think I'll put it back. Smile

What texture pack was that?
Back to top Go down
yugimon
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 am

creepers do rock!!!! but i tryed to hug them and died 5 times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:01 am

Cool...

*sighs deeply*

Anyone know how to hack Yahoo accounts?

Reason being is that someone hacked my email account that was linked to my Xbox Live account...and he stole it from me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I FORKED OUT OVER $300 ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!!

Once i find him...he's REALLY GONNA PAY.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FALCON...PUNCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Thomas_Terminator wrote:
Cool...

*sighs deeply*

Anyone know how to hack Yahoo accounts?

Reason being is that someone hacked my email account that was linked to my Xbox Live account...and he stole it from me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I FORKED OUT OVER $300 ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!!

Once i find him...he's REALLY GONNA PAY.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FALCON...PUNCH!!!

It is spelled PAWNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magtail

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 am

FALCON POST!

Moblin

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Thomas_Terminator wrote:
Tamugetsu wrote:
Thomas_Terminator wrote:

It's awesome! Smile

What texture pack was that?

There was no texture pack. The only way to put this font file into minecraft is to replace the one inside the minecraft.jar file.
There is currently no texture pack that includes this file, and even if there was, it wouldn't work to just put it into the texture pack folder. You'd still have to install it manually.

On a different note, I wonder how hylian dwarf fortress would look...

PostSubject: Re: I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...   

Back to top Go down

I have no significance...Darkness has consumed me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: