Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome arena idea.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

Awesome arena idea. Empty
PostSubject: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 am

Ok so me, enix and Kai were all on the server discussing this. So we have 7 arenas, each will belong to and be themed to each sage. So the current arena, created by the light sage harry, already goes along with a light theme.

So for example, inf would have a fire arena, tamu would have a forest one, and so on. It'll be awesome. And each one would have it's own custom classes and mob spawns and prizes.

The layout would look something like this: Ok imagine the pause menu where the medallions are stored in OoT. It would look like that. In the center would be sort of a lobby thing. There should be giant fountains in the shape of the triforce and it should be ornate, detailed and awesome.

Between the arenas would be walls for spectators to walk on so they can get from arena to arena. I'm thinking there should be some sort of bridge over the lobby for faster travel to the different arenas. The walls would make it look like a giant colosseum. So think colosseum-ception. 6 colosseums within what looks like one giant one.

I haven't figured out the seventh one... maybe over the lobby?
Yeah... I got it all planned out in my head.

We can build it over the ocean so it's out of the way and we don't have to terraform. Plus it'll look cooler that way. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 am

Simply Brilliant. I was also thinking you can get points from these arenas and exchange them at lobby for items or enchantments.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 am

I agree with this idea and am already trying to figure out what my version of the arena would be... not having much luck but i think the rest will be epic!!!
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:55 am

zephyriphoenix wrote:
I agree with this idea and am already trying to figure out what my version of the arena would be... not having much luck but i think the rest will be epic!!!

Woo! Hopefully everyone else will like the idea.
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

Yeah i agree too. This will be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

WE SHOULD BUILD THIS!....right...now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 am

i have an idea for the special class for the wisdom arena: i class with decent armor and a REALLY powerful sword so it will be like the master sword and the class is like link or something.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:22 pm

For those who don't know, we have been working on the Sage Arena Lobby and it looks pretty great so far. I encourage people to check it out and see if you can make it any better.
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Enix Forever wrote:
For those who don't know, we have been working on the Sage Arena Lobby and it looks pretty great so far. I encourage people to check it out and see if you can make it any better.

Yes, yes. Please come look and give feedback and suggestions. I should also like to encourage the sages to get on and start building their fricken arenas...
I'm kidding of course but still.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Here are some details(?) about the arenas that need to be built.

Right now they consist of an outer wall and inner wall both made of stone. A ceiling can be added to turn the area between these walls into a viewing area (which was what I intended).
From the center the inner wall is 20 blocks away and the outer wall is 25. You may change the walls to any reasonable height, and to whatever blocks you want. You may also change the floor to your liking. It is under an ocean though so if you want to expand down... have fun.
The walls are currently 10 blocks high.

Examples:
To change the inner wall to cobble and raise it to 15 blocks tall:
/hcyl 4 20 15 (I think, probably)
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

so are the arenas almost finished? Very Happy bounce Laughing What a Face flower Cool Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 pm

I haven't been on in awhile but it was pretty far along last I was on.
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 am

I cant wait till they are done!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome arena idea.   Awesome arena idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome arena idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Mega projects-
Jump to: