Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water-logged...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

So I log on today to find my whole house flooded in water. A simple fix, which I cleaned up in 5 minutes, but still the question remains how did the perpetrator even get in to my house? And why only my house? Nothing was token, but still someone went out of there way to grief me.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Recently I've also been griefed via water. It seems like the same guy. But he waited a while before striking again. Nothing missing other than a few levers and buttons that washed away.
He broke my balcony window to get in.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:59 am

harry1039800 wrote:
Recently I've also been griefed via water. It seems like the same guy. But he waited a while before striking again. Nothing missing other than a few levers and buttons that washed away.
He broke my balcony window to get in.

Well now i feel bad about this, because this guy was originally griefing me, but due to me not being on in forever it seem like he has chosen a different target for his shenanigans.

I also bet my house was again waterlogged since last time I cleaned it up.

We might have to step up security measures soon.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 pm

I know i got on a maybe 2 weeks ago and saw that several houses had been water griefed. because of where the water was (outsides of building at more or less impossible to reach locations,though of course he could have used water to climb up though it would have been difficult) i think its a safe assumption that he had fly if not creative, i cleaned up everything i saw that was on the outsides of the buildings, and im pretty sure both of your houses were among them. (i know harry's was and the house the was most greifed was the one with the archery tower which i think is yours enix, there was water all up and down the outside of it) i didnt check inside so whatever water you saw there was probably from the same time.

i dont think ive gone on since then so if you use the /seen command that might help you figure out a time period
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 am

enix's house is once again covered by water, i know that it happened within the last day, because I was playing yesterday and it wasnt flooded, I know helrazur (or however you spell it) was on at the same time I was, but I put him on survival, and it wasnt covered when I left. I couldnt find any commands to let me look at who modified blocks, or who has been on, but if _G_ can then we might just be able to ban whoever it was once and for all
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 am

I started trying to clean up the water, and I found that your house has been severly griefed enix. Theres a lot of damage to it, we need to figure out who did it., this time it seems the perso used survival, all the griefing was done by climbing with water and breaking blocks, so I cant rule anyone out of the top of my head.

the water damage continued into the underground of your base, and I went down to see what I could do, ass far as I can tell all your chest have been emptied (though idk if thats from this or the earlier griefings we had, and a great deal of damage has been done to your floors and walls, (though it didnt look hard to fix). If the chests being emptied is from this griefing then most likely the person had creative, as that would have allowed them to dispose of the items quickly without selling them, (since this time there is no one who mysteriously gained several billion)
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
I started trying to clean up the water, and I found that your house has been severly griefed enix. Theres a lot of damage to it, we need to figure out who did it., this time it seems the perso used survival, all the griefing was done by climbing with water and breaking blocks, so I cant rule anyone out of the top of my head.

the water damage continued into the underground of your base, and I went down to see what I could do, ass far as I can tell all your chest have been emptied (though idk if thats from this or the earlier griefings we had, and a great deal of damage has been done to your floors and walls, (though it didnt look hard to fix). If the chests being emptied is from this griefing then most likely the person had creative, as that would have allowed them to dispose of the items quickly without selling them, (since this time there is no one who mysteriously gained several billion)

Wow someone must really hate me to grief me this long and hard.(yeah yeah that's what she said)
I don't even know why I am being targeted, was there something I've done to deserve this?

All the chests below ground level should be empty, as I haven't bothered putting anything (or worth anything) in them. I'm more concerned for the chests up stairs however, are those still intact?
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Enix Forever wrote:
zephyriphoenix wrote:
<snip>

Wow someone must really hate me to grief me this long and hard.(yeah yeah that's what she said)
I don't even know why I am being targeted, was there something I've done to deserve this?

All the chests below ground level should be empty, as I haven't bothered putting anything (or worth anything) in them. I'm more concerned for the chests up stairs however, are those still intact?

sorry i forgot to check, upstairs was mostly in one piece, and the few blocks broken had seemed more like they were done to help scale the house, I only thought to check down below because the amount of placed water and destroyed blocks was an order of magnitude higher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water-logged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-logged...   Water-logged... Empty

Back to top Go down

Water-logged...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Chamber of the Sages :: Law Enforcement and Order :: Griefing Notices and Reports-
Jump to: