Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Gaming Console

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

Favorite Gaming Console Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

So what is everyone's favorite video game console/which ones do you own?

Right now it would be hard for me to pick a favorite. If I had to I think I would have to go with the... hmm... Game Cube.
I love the gamecube controller best of all the ones I've used on other consoles.

Right now I own the following:
Xbox 360
Wii
PS2
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

I got the SNES last weekend at a flea market and I love it. Don't have many games for it though...
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 am

Hard to say which console I like best but I know I like the Gamecube's controller the best also.
I do have more games for Gamecube also, so.... yeah guess it's Gamecube for me also.

I have:
N64
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
and newest to list (hard to believe) Xbox360

I never had the pleasure of owning a SNES. It was N64 for me and i only had two game at the time Oot and Donkey Kong 64. But Chrono Trigger would be a highly recommended game to get for your SNES. Also Megaman 7 & X i think are on that system also. You could even get LttP. link draws sword
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 am

My favorite console is the Wii and Xbox360. I own:

N64
SNES
Xbox360
I had a Wii but it broke a month ago and i am saving up for the Wii U
my gamecube was in my Wii
Gameboy advanced SP
DS XL

For SNES i recommend Super Mario World and A Link To the Past.
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Enix Forever wrote:
Hard to say which console I like best but I know I like the Gamecube's controller the best also.
I do have more games for Gamecube also, so.... yeah guess it's Gamecube for me also.

I have:
N64
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
and newest to list (hard to believe) Xbox360

I never had the pleasure of owning a SNES. It was N64 for me and i only had two game at the time Oot and Donkey Kong 64. But Chrono Trigger would be a highly recommended game to get for your SNES. Also Megaman 7 & X i think are on that system also. You could even get LttP. link draws sword
Holy crap I want to try Chrono Trigger so bad but it is impossible to find it in any of the stores near where I live. I think I'll just end up buying it online but used it's even 50+ dollars.
I saw someone selling a new, still in the box copy for I think it was near $2,000. Must be an amazing game...

sauceboss10 wrote:
My favorite console is the Wii and Xbox360. I own:

N64
SNES
Xbox360
I had a Wii but it broke a month ago and i am saving up for the Wii U
my gamecube was in my Wii
Gameboy advanced SP
DS XL

For SNES i recommend Super Mario World and A Link To the Past.
I got Link to the past already, I'm doing a let's play of it on my youtube.

Only one ep so far though.

I will look into Super Mario World though. I think I saw it in a store I go to...
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Spoiler:

So this is what you've been doing. I can't wait for you to get to the 3 dungeon boss, he's a troll.

Watching your LP reminds me of parallel worlds/ master quest version(rom hack for wii). Where they have no problem instant killing you on the first trip in the castle. If you want to be a real champ beat that version, like I did!

Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

my favorite console right now is the wii, because i can play wii gamecube and a decent number of older games on the system. not counting older games that can be played on the ystem my favorite is n64, MM, OoT, banjo kazooie, golden eye, smash bros and quite a few other great games.

I own:
atari
nes
n64
gamecube
wii
xbox

My brother moved a few months ago but until he did i had access to his 360 and ps2
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 am

My favorite console is PC, because there are BILLIONS of games for it. Most of them free to play. Used to like Xbox360, but there are WAY too many D- bags that play online.

I own a:
PS2
Xbox360
Nintendo DS
N64
PC
I once had a Gamecube, but I had to sell it.
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
my favorite console right now is the wii, because i can play wii gamecube and a decent number of older games on the system. not counting older games that can be played on the ystem my favorite is n64, MM, OoT, banjo kazooie, golden eye, smash bros and quite a few other great games.

I own:
atari
nes
n64
gamecube
wii
xbox

My brother moved a few months ago but until he did i had access to his 360 and ps2
What's the atari like? I've only heard of it don't think I've even seen one before...

harry1039800 wrote:
My favorite console is PC, because there are BILLIONS of games for it. Most of them free to play. Used to like Xbox360, but there are WAY too many D- bags that play online.

I own a:
PS2
Xbox360
Nintendo DS
N64
PC
I once had a Gamecube, but I had to sell it.
Oh, forgot about that one. Also I agree with your statement about the 360 online community, although there are a few rare people that are actually pretty cool.

Edit: Oh also is there a multi quote button I'm missing? I only see the single post quote button...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Gaming Console
Page 1 of 1