Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft to Laggy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Minecraft to Laggy Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft to Laggy   Minecraft to Laggy EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:43 pm

I'll tried to play the new update of course on SSP first and surprisingly its really laggy, more so then it was on 1.2.5 SSP. Immediately i figured something was wrong and checked minecraft forums and found this topic:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1396927-what-is-the-13-lag/

Basically what I'm saying here is I won't be playing Minecraft till this gets fixed because it's ridiculous. I'm not sure multiplayer is any better but I doubt it will be less laggy then SSP, which is currently for me lagtastic. So yeah just letting people know.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

Minecraft to Laggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft to Laggy   Minecraft to Laggy EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 pm

I suggest rolling back to 1.2.5. I never bothered to update to 1.3 for a couple reasons, one of them being I thought the merger was kinda a bad idea because my computer would herp-derp. The other reason was because Mine Little Pony hasn't updated yet.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Minecraft to Laggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft to Laggy   Minecraft to Laggy EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 pm

harry1039800 wrote:
I suggest rolling back to 1.2.5. I never bothered to update to 1.3 for a couple reasons, one of them being I thought the merger was kinda a bad idea because my computer would herp-derp. The other reason was because Mine Little Pony hasn't updated yet.
Haha, I still have lag on 1.2.5 only less, but at least i can play SSP ... on peaceful, with render settings to short.... and Fast on detail. Which is a terrible way to play.
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

Minecraft to Laggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft to Laggy   Minecraft to Laggy EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 am

*too (the title)

Anyway, yeah the server is still for 1.2.5 so hopefully you all have your 1.2.5 jars because you all know how good I am with staying up to date with the server!

Also, there was a thread I saw that someone posted on the MC forum about the 1.3.1 lag that some players are having. It's real bad for some and for others, like myself, you don't even notice it.
Derp, your post was how I found that thread. *Facepalm*

Well, actually, I have noticed that some mobs (especially hostile ones) have been acting a bit "strange". They would move very slowly, as if walking in slow motion. Other than that though nothing notable for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft to Laggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft to Laggy   Minecraft to Laggy Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft to Laggy
Page 1 of 1