A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

LOLOLOL I was expecting a wall of text like most people write Smile Hi welcome to the forums

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMemories
Green ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
LOLOLOL I was expecting a wall of text like most people write Smile Hi welcome to the forums
Yeah, same here xD

If introduction pages were literally a wall, this would be like "hi, go ahead and step over me just be sure not to trip" Razz
Well, compared to my "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" teal deer intro, this actually kinda refreshing xD Nice to see you here, heir.

~DarkMemories, AKA Dark, Overplanner Extraordinaire, Light Sage of the Society of the Master Sword, Nintendo enthusiast, severely overactive Minecraft player, practicing Mega-builder, sworn enemy of the Creeper race, one hell of a Brony, musical maestro-in-effect, an admitted weaboo, He Who Must Not Have A Life, writer of extended descriptions of unecessary information, and the beloved husband of Labrynna's Maku Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Unexpected missing wall of text is unexpected. Anyway, I don't think I've seen you on the actual thread, Heir. If you are, then I may have just overlooked you. If I have, my apologies. Anyway, this really is one awesome clan. THANKS FOR LETTING ME COME ABOARD! ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   

Back to top Go down

Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: