Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyrule Historia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

Hyrule Historia Empty
PostSubject: Hyrule Historia   Hyrule Historia EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 am

Picked it up at a book/game store yesterday. Anyone else own it? It's very interesting, however, I still haven't completed Skyward Sword yet so I kinda spoiled some of the ending elements for myself... I'll post more about the book itself/add a link to somewhere you can buy it or something later but right now I'm on my phone and that would be a pain.
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

Hyrule Historia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Historia   Hyrule Historia EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Shindokaku wrote:
Picked it up at a book/game store yesterday. Anyone else own it? It's very interesting, however, I still haven't completed Skyward Sword yet so I kinda spoiled some of the ending elements for myself... I'll post more about the book itself/add a link to somewhere you can buy it or something later but right now I'm on my phone and that would be a pain.

I have the book! I enjoy it very much and it is indeed interesting. I bought the book on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia/dp/1616550414/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364420178&sr=8-1&keywords=hyrule+historia
Back to top Go down

Hyrule Historia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: The Land of Hyrule :: General Discussion-
Jump to: