Share | 

Clan Applications

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlexDarkscore
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Sweet bought mincraft and im ready to join ^^ .

1) your IGN
AlexDarkscore.
2) Why do you love zelda?
well i got into it as a younger child because of my mom if i had to pick specific reasons i suppose they would be that i have always enjoyed adventure games and the music is unique in all of them (memories of the first two are foggy, must replay them soon) and the characters are incredibly believable.
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)
Windwaker, i have yet to get everything in it though, as for games owned: (games previously owned will be *'ed) i have the gamecubes LoZ collectors edition disc, the master quest and OoT for the gamecube,twilight princess, OoT* and majora's mask* for the n64, Phantom Hourglass And of course Windwaker*.
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?
I solemly swear neither to sell out this Clan nor Grief, and in fact offer de-griefing services if accepted.
5) Age?
15 going on 16 on the 18th of next month.

ACCEPTED GUILDED SWORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Originally posted by Teh_Storm

1) your IGN Teh_Storm
2) Why do you love zelda? Always been a big fan, just great games
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) Wind Waker is my fav, I have Wind Waker, 4 Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess(Wii and GC), Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, whew
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? Never in a million years
5) Age? 15
ACCEPTED GUILDED SWORD

Miniblin

PostSubject: Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 am

IGN: Sackboy024
Why do you love Zelda: It one of the most awesome things to ever be brought into existance.
What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own? Ocarina of Time is in my opinion the best of all of them I own : Ocarina of Time,Majora's Mask,Twilight Princess,Phantom Hourglass,Spirit Tracks and Oracle of Seasons.
Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: Never!
Age?: 17
royal family member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber192
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 am

Hello can i please join the server?
1.Ign(my username right? lol) Mrsaber
2.I love zelda because its well 1,it's a classic game!and 2,well i like the style of the game and also the fact
that puzzles get your brain working,there are so many puzzles,but not in a repetitive way.i think the whole game is just great.It has a good combat system,and also getting more hearts just makes you feel a sense of accomplishment.
3.My favorite zelda game is ocarina of time.it was my first zelda game so i have come to love it.i don't own many,although i wish i did!there just so hard to find these days.i own twilight princess on wii,and i have an emulation
of majoras mask and ocarina of time.
4.i will NEVER grief,i HATE griefers they just ruin the game and fun for others.i'm not sure what you mean "sell us out"
but all i'm there for is to have fun,not grief or anything
5.i'm 15.

I would LOVE to join your server,alot of the time i wish i could buy more zelda games lol,this is one step closer,also
it seems like a very good server Very Happy
well because you seem nice royal guard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawdroost
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 am

1) your IGN: Pawdroost

2) Why do you love zelda?: It's SO addicting!

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank): My favorite zelda game is minish cap. I own orcarina of time(3ds and n64),majoras mask,spirit tracks,phantom hourglass,a link to the past(gba) twilight princess,oracle of seasons and ages,links awakaning, wind waker,four swords,and i am going to get skyward sword when it comes out.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: I swear i will not grief or sell you out.

5) Age?: I'm 12 sadly

DONT WORRY AGE DOESNT MATTER GUILDED SWORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMasterSword
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

1) Pikmon2
2) Because wind waker exists, and its story and gameplay Very Happy
3) Part 1: Wind Waker! Part 2: Zelda 2, TLOZ:OOT, TLOZ:MM, TLOZ:WW, TLOZ:TP, Spirit Tracks, Hourglass, Seasons AND A link to the Past.
4) Yes.
5) 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm

TheMasterSword wrote:
1) Pikmon2
2) Because wind waker exists, and its story and gameplay Very Happy
3) Part 1: Wind Waker! Part 2: Zelda 2, TLOZ:OOT, TLOZ:MM, TLOZ:WW, TLOZ:TP, Spirit Tracks, Hourglass, Seasons AND A link to the Past.
4) Yes.
5) 12

Pretty Egotistical name you got there, Royal Guard

Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 am

Oh I forgot 2 games: Minish Cap and 4 swords (GC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opkid1
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 pm

1) your IGN: opkid1

2) Why do you love Zelda?: a better question is what i don't love about it.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)I own twilight princess,spirit tracks, phantom hourglass, the first 2 LoZ, and majora's mask for Wii shop channel, OoT 3D, and link's awakening on Nintendo e-shop.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? I solemnly swear.
5) Age? 13 but act (and play) much older.

lol (this is the pass word right?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drake00115
Miniblin

PostSubject: Drake00115 Application   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

ACCEPTED

1) My in game name is Drake00115
2) Cause its awesome, its one of the longest running games and one of the most memorable. No matter how many times they remake the story it always feels new and the adventure feel is always there.
3)Zelda a link to the past. Lets see I own Legend of Zelda, A link ot the past, Links awakening, Ocarina of time and its 3d remake, Majoras mask, Wind Waker, Twilight princess, Oracle of Time and Seasons and i linked them. Thats all i can think of lol.
4) Yes i swear like I swore before
5) 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostkitten2
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

1) your IGN: ghostkitten2
2) Why do you love zelda?: WHY DO YOU ASK IT IS THE GREATEST SERIES OF GAMES EVER and i grew up with it
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)zelda wind waker/ zelda collecters edition/ zelda ocarina of time and MASTER quest my other zelda games are hte legend of zelda,oracle,of seasons/ages/twilight princess/spirt tracks/phantom hourglass/link to past/minish cap/ my favorite is ocarina of time I also have the games tales of symphonia/vesperia luigis mansion metroid collectors edition /and fable 1/2/3
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? i swear on the triforce that i will not grief of sell you out
5) Age? 14

royal guard because you didnt read the full op and notice which sage spots are open AND GOOD DAY SIR YOU WIN NOTHING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Legend Master
Miniblin

PostSubject: The Legend Master's Application.   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 am

1) your IGN:thelegendmaster

2) Why do you love zelda? I have loved it since I was only five years old and didn't know what I was doing in "a link to the past"

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank):My favourite Zelda? Hard choice. But I'll go with Ocarina of Time.

I own:Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the past, The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: I swear.

5) Age?:22

Thank you for reading through. I hope I am whitelisted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghostkitten2
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm

1) your IGN: ghostkitten2
2) Why do you love zelda?: WHY DO YOU ASK IT IS THE GREATEST SERIES OF GAMES EVER and i grew up with it
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)zelda wind waker/ zelda collecters edition/ zelda ocarina of time and MASTER quest my other zelda games are hte legend of zelda,oracle,of seasons/ages/twilight princess/spirt tracks/phantom hourglass/link to past/minish cap/ my favorite is ocarina of time I also have the games tales of symphonia/vesperia luigis mansion metroid collectors edition /and fable 1/2/3
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? i swear on the triforce that i will not grief of sell you out
5) Age? 14
also for sage spots ANY WOULD DO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johulk
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 pm

1) your IGN:johulk
2) Why do you love zelda?:Because the exploration and that lovely Sidequests(mainquests too!)
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)Ocarina of time,Majora's mask,Twilight Princess,Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?-I SWEAR!
5) Age? 11

Royal guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyIcing
Miniblin

PostSubject: application   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm

1) MyIcing
2) I love zelda because of the open world. The story for each game is really good. I also love the chracter design and the gampelay. The graphics fit the games, they dont look to realistic, even in the new ones.
3) this a tough one, but im gonna have to go with windwaker. I own, ocarina of time, windwaker and twillight princess. I used to have link to the past.
4) I swear.
5) I am currently 17 years old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea Ochi Mati
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 pm

1) your IGN
Ursaaa

2) Why do you love Zelda?
So many reasons. I love the characters, even the crazy ones since they are so unique. Each character helps bring life into the world. I also like that Link doesn't speak. That leaves his personality open to interpretation so he can be however you imagine him to be. Metroid usually does the same thing but in Other M they had Samus talk and it didn't go well. I love the look of the games and they have really great soundtracks. The games are also extremely well made (excluding the CDi games from what I've heard) and there are a lot of side activities to take care of too.

(Unimportant side note: When I was a kid just a few years after the N64 came out, my cousin had the guide book for OoT. I would take it around with me the whole trip while we were over there and read through it so many times I could tell you how to beat every dungeon and boss even though I hadn't even played the game before. Something about the guide book just captured my interest and sucked me in. Once my cousin noticed, he let me have both the game and the guide book since he never played his N64 anymore)

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)
That is a tough question. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite but I'll try. My favorite handheld one is the Oracle of Ages and favorite console one is probably Twilight Princess (from a gameplay perspective. The N64 ones have ultra-nostalgia value. They play well, but not as smoothly as the newer ones).
Zelda games that I own: Ocarina of Time (rented Majora's Mask as a kid. Really ought to play it again), Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Four Swords (gba and gcn). It isn't here yet, but I'm going to get Skyward Sword as well. Don't own all of the Zelda games but I have played them all at some point (CDi games excluded).

Of course.

5) Age?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-Rifles-X
Miniblin

PostSubject: Clan Application   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi. Im rifles and Im a really big fan of legend of zelda AND minecraft plz accept me.

1) your IGN

TheDemonRifle12

The story's in the game is amazing. Gameplay is good and fun and you interact within the world and with all the tools.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own?

My Favorite game is kind of a tie between wind waker and four swords adventures. I loved wind wakers style of graphics so I will really love Skyward Sword and sailing on the sea was great. Also the reason I like Four Swords Is because the puzzles were mind busting and awsome. Storyline's great and you can also play with 4 friends. Playing with friends I rather prefer too because It was more fun that way.

Other games I own: Oot, Majora's mask, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Oot 3ds, Four Swords 3ds (just came out today! For free), Links Adventure, Link to the past, and that's about it.

I solomnly swear I will NEVER sell us out and NEVER grief.

5) Age?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm

I apologize for the lack of people being accepted and ranked. I am currently in the process of finding out what the ranks are of all our current members, after which i will begin reviewing the applications, i will most likely have all the applications reviewed within this week, although i make no guarauntees about rank.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:28 pm

opkid1 wrote:
1) your IGN: opkid1

2) Why do you love Zelda?: a better question is what i don't love about it.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)I own twilight princess,spirit tracks, phantom hourglass, the first 2 LoZ, and majora's mask for Wii shop channel, OoT 3D, and link's awakening on Nintendo e-shop.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? I solemnly swear.
5) Age? 13 but act (and play) much older.

lol (this is the pass word right?)

Accepted as royal family member.

The Legend Master wrote:
1) your IGN:thelegendmaster

2) Why do you love zelda? I have loved it since I was only five years old and didn't know what I was doing in "a link to the past"

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank):My favourite Zelda? Hard choice. But I'll go with Ocarina of Time.

I own:Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the past, The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: I swear.

5) Age?:22

Thank you for reading through. I hope I am whitelisted.

Accepted as Royal Guard

MyIcing wrote:
1) MyIcing
2) I love zelda because of the open world. The story for each game is really good. I also love the chracter design and the gampelay. The graphics fit the games, they dont look to realistic, even in the new ones.
3) this a tough one, but im gonna have to go with windwaker. I own, ocarina of time, windwaker and twillight princess. I used to have link to the past.
4) I swear.
5) I am currently 17 years old

Accepted as hylian. If you had applied earlier you probably would have gotten a higher rank, but our clan has gotten extrememely top heavy rank wise lately, so we are raising the bar for entry into the various ranks. remember though you can work your way up, and the innactive users will probably be demoted slowly (although we haven't statred doing that yet).

Thea Ochi Mati wrote:
1) your IGN
Ursaaa

2) Why do you love Zelda?
So many reasons. I love the characters, even the crazy ones since they are so unique. Each character helps bring life into the world. I also like that Link doesn't speak. That leaves his personality open to interpretation so he can be however you imagine him to be. Metroid usually does the same thing but in Other M they had Samus talk and it didn't go well. I love the look of the games and they have really great soundtracks. The games are also extremely well made (excluding the CDi games from what I've heard) and there are a lot of side activities to take care of too.

(Unimportant side note: When I was a kid just a few years after the N64 came out, my cousin had the guide book for OoT. I would take it around with me the whole trip while we were over there and read through it so many times I could tell you how to beat every dungeon and boss even though I hadn't even played the game before. Something about the guide book just captured my interest and sucked me in. Once my cousin noticed, he let me have both the game and the guide book since he never played his N64 anymore)

That is a tough question. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite but I'll try. My favorite handheld one is the Oracle of Ages and favorite console one is probably Twilight Princess (from a gameplay perspective. The N64 ones have ultra-nostalgia value. They play well, but not as smoothly as the newer ones).
Zelda games that I own: Ocarina of Time (rented Majora's Mask as a kid. Really ought to play it again), Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Four Swords (gba and gcn). It isn't here yet, but I'm going to get Skyward Sword as well. Don't own all of the Zelda games but I have played them all at some point (CDi games excluded).

Of course.

5) Age?

Accepted as Gilded sword

X-Rifles-X wrote:
Hi. Im rifles and Im a really big fan of legend of zelda AND minecraft plz accept me.

1) your IGN

TheDemonRifle12

The story's in the game is amazing. Gameplay is good and fun and you interact within the world and with all the tools.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own?

My Favorite game is kind of a tie between wind waker and four swords adventures. I loved wind wakers style of graphics so I will really love Skyward Sword and sailing on the sea was great. Also the reason I like Four Swords Is because the puzzles were mind busting and awsome. Storyline's great and you can also play with 4 friends. Playing with friends I rather prefer too because It was more fun that way.

Other games I own: Oot, Majora's mask, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Oot 3ds, Four Swords 3ds (just came out today! For free), Links Adventure, Link to the past, and that's about it.

I solomnly swear I will NEVER sell us out and NEVER grief.

5) Age?

Accepted as Gilded sword.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
madfingers23
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

1) your IGN
madfingers23

it wasIS the best game series of all time

my favorite(as of now) is Link to the Past.
i own LttP, OoT, MM, MinishCap(=D)
i previously owned 4swords, spirit tracks(for like a week), and twilight princess.

i do not grief and i certainly wont sell you out... it's dishonorable to gamers everywhere.

5) Age?

on a side note, could someone please tell me why the server won't let me join? i'm sorry i can't be on all the time (school sucks) and as i read the members list my name is there... then it's not... then there again... >.<
also everything should check out with my app on minecraftforums (with minor changes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 pm

madfingers23 wrote:
on a side note, could someone please tell me why the server won't let me join? i'm sorry i can't be on all the time (school sucks) and as i read the members list my name is there... then it's not... then there again... >.<
also everything should check out with my app on minecraftforums (with minor changes).
The server has been a little intermitent as i understand, due quite a bit to the prereleases being released. You are a member, your name disapearing was either a mistake, or you were looking at the one on the minecraft forums, which has been out of date for a long time. When in doubt the one on these forums is correct.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeafWolf
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello! My name is LeafWolf and i would like to apply for the clan of yours :3

IGN: LeafWolf

Why do you love zelda?: Zelda is the games that really got me into games. I love the storyline and the fighting. I find the puzzles entertaining also ^-^

What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own: My current favourite is Twilight Princess beacuse of the dark storyline. The games i own: OoT, Majoras Mask, Minish Cap, 4 swords adventures, 4 sword adventures 25 year anneversary edition, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Twilight princess.

Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: Yes, i promise, griefing is for idiots.

:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm

LeafWolf wrote:
Hello! My name is LeafWolf and i would like to apply for the clan of yours :3

IGN: LeafWolf

Why do you love zelda?: Zelda is the games that really got me into games. I love the storyline and the fighting. I find the puzzles entertaining also ^-^

What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own: My current favourite is Twilight Princess beacuse of the dark storyline. The games i own: OoT, Majoras Mask, Minish Cap, 4 swords adventures, 4 sword adventures 25 year anneversary edition, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Twilight princess.

Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?: Yes, i promise, griefing is for idiots.

:3
Accepted as royal family member.

Miniblin

PostSubject: Appplication   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Alright. I saw this and I flipped shits.

This is amazing.. xD

1) Talyse
2) Why not? The largest one for me is the maps of the dungeons.
3) I own all of them. EVEN... the NES one. Yes. I'm that bad. (Or good.. whichever you see it as...) My favorite though will have to be A Link to the Past for SNES.
4)Griefing is a childish way to vent anger towards those that are more creative than you. It is pitiless and pointless. So, no... I shall not grief.
5) 22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Talyse wrote:
Alright. I saw this and I flipped shits.

This is amazing.. xD

1) Talyse
2) Why not? The largest one for me is the maps of the dungeons.
3) I own all of them. EVEN... the NES one. Yes. I'm that bad. (Or good.. whichever you see it as...) My favorite though will have to be A Link to the Past for SNES.
4)Griefing is a childish way to vent anger towards those that are more creative than you. It is pitiless and pointless. So, no... I shall not grief.
5) 22

Accepted as royal guard, the reason its not higher is simply because "I own all of them" seems to be said by the majority of applicants, if you would like to try to list the games you own, your rank can be reevalueated. As it is even if you dont list them you can work your way to higher ranks as long as you stay somewhat active.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   

Back to top Go down

Clan Applications
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: Information Library :: Applications and whitelist requests-
Jump to: