Share | 

Hey, I'm the tyrant!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi guys, this is founder and current leader of the Society of the Master Sword clan. I founded this clan on March 12, 2011 at 5:37 PM PST. I am a nice leader, I tend to be lenient, though I will debate with you at times and kick your ass at it... always! I am 19, I do MC in my spare time, because most of my classes are at night, I'm on quite often. So I'm not gonna go in deep and tell you out my personal life, much at all.

So let me tell you about my history on Zelda: The first game I played of Zelda was A Link to the Past on the SNES, I loved it and I was instantly hooked. It was an adventure, and for once challenged me to use my mind, I loved the gameplay the epic story, and boss fights. My favorite boss, besides Ganon, was Agnim. The fact you were fighting a super powerful Dark Sorccerer Blew my MIND! I can't tell you how many times I played through that game, a lot!

Later in 1998 on November 12, I got the greatest game that mand has ever made: Ocarina of Time. A link to the Past blew my mind. Ocarina of Time rapped my brain and jizzed in my eyes! I was about what 7 then and I had Thanksgiving break, and I played that game nonstop until I beat it. I had a premature Orgy of greatness, from this game I could not believe how amazing it was. The Epic story, a plot development, and fully developed character. There was so much to do, I love this thing almost as much as I love my dog (I FUCKING LOVE THAT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!). And that game held me over until, still holding me over.

Then in holiday season 2000, the second greatest thing of all time came out... 24 HOURS REMAIN! Majora's Mask put a stick of C4 in my brain and set it off! I loved it almost as much as OoT, this game slightly confused me, becasue first time through, I got through so quickly, only 4 dungeons. But after I was about 11, I started looking more into it and found all these side quests I could do! It took me till I was 14 to find them all! Mostly because I didn't use the bombers not book, yeah stupid of me Razz

I'll continue this backstory tommorow

So let me tell you this: I AM REALLY REALLY BAD ABOUT APPLICATIONS! Seriously, I do usually respond to them, but I almost never get to ranking somebody.

I'm on the server a lot, and since our current server is gonna be down till officially: Not SOON. But we are using our backup server and you can find that IP on the main forum on the Minecraft Forum page. Or if your lazy here is the IP: Skotniczny.dyndns.org no its not a website, its an IP.

So I welcome you to the clan Hope you enjoy yourself and good luck!

Last edited by Starlorb on Thu May 12, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Hmm, so if you're a tyrant, does that mean the rest of us can rise up and rebel against you? :p

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

If you are having trouble ranking people, I suggest making strict guidlines about rank placement that way the sages can rank people. You can start a thread in the chamber of the sages where people are ranked and if they are not ranked according to the guidelines reasons are explained. Then whoever ranked them can update the members list in the information library. If we get a list of all the applications (thats why I started the applications section) and a list of those accepted and not ranked, then any time a sage has some free time they can help you with ranking. If it works well you could start copying the members list from the forums to the op of the main thread. The only problem I can see is that the publicly accesible members list can be edited by anyone, so it might be a good idea to keep a duplicate thread in the chamber of the sages that way people don't just change their ranks and get away with it because no one noticed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
If you are having trouble ranking people, I suggest making strict guidlines about rank placement that way the sages can rank people. You can start a thread in the chamber of the sages where people are ranked and if they are not ranked according to the guidelines reasons are explained. Then whoever ranked them can update the members list in the information library. If we get a list of all the applications (thats why I started the applications section) and a list of those accepted and not ranked, then any time a sage has some free time they can help you with ranking. If it works well you could start copying the members list from the forums to the op of the main thread. The only problem I can see is that the publicly accesible members list can be edited by anyone, so it might be a good idea to keep a duplicate thread in the chamber of the sages that way people don't just change their ranks and get away with it because no one noticed.

No I mean, I get lazy, and forget to rank people!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Which is my point. Set it up with rules so you don't have to. You have seven sages who are there to help you out. You might as well make use of the slave free labor.

Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

oops sorry forgot I was logged as admin at the time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 7:09 pm

I thought u set it up that way on this forum. could you o that plz -__-

Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 pm

I can set up the threads, but you have that power to, and I don't know what the guidlines are for rank placement, which is why I suggested that you do it. If you do want me to start all the threads I will.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamugetsu
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Starlorb wrote:
I thought u set it up that way on this forum. could you o that plz -__-

He is saying that he can easily set it up for you, but YOU have to tell us exactly what constitutes a rank of Royal Family Member, Gilded Sword, etc. If you tell us what qualifications merit what ranks, then we can handle most of the applications for you. If you don't, we can't do much to help.

Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok im gonna do that in the chamber

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm the tyrant!   

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm the tyrant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: