Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)

Go down 
+2
Tamugetsu
zephyriphoenix
6 posters

Should we do this? (multiple choices allowed)
Yes with railway
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap23%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Yes and have a warpzone (must have mod for server)
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap27%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Yes going to houses of the sages
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap23%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Yes going somewhere else
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap14%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
No it seems like a waste
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap5%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Other
Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_lcap5%Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Needs some major changes
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Empty
PostSubject: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

I have designed a musical lock based on five buttons representing ^,<,>,v,A To open the doors the buttons must be pressed in order (and there is an addition for it that checks tempo). The lock can operate multiple doors based on multiple songs and some none or all can use the tempo check (though that adds a decent amount of space per door) The lock is very large requireing at least a 25 x25 x25 space and probably more depending on the number of doors hooked up to it. As it is so large, it is ridiculous to make multiple, however, since it can operate quite a few doors (i think eight was as many as I tried, though the only problem with adding more is that the size increses) It should work as a lobby for a railway, or warpzone. The different paths could lead to areas "controlled" by the different sages and the song to open each path could be the appropriate OoT warp song. Any way, I will not be building this unless other people think it is a good idea and will commit to building the railway/warpzone. If we do want to not bother with the railway/warpsong, each tunnel could lead to one of the sages houses. Or anything else that people suggest. Anyway, I want to know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm

YES. Yesyesyesyesyes. Ive been hearing about this musical lock for months, and I can't wait to actually make one. I think that a warpzone is a brilliant idea. This is gonna be awesome. I'll help however I can!
Back to top Go down
DarkMemories
Green ChuChu
DarkMemories

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Sounds neat. Idk if tempo is such a good thing on (laggy) SMP, but other than that pretty cool, can't wait to see it (or help if I can ^_^)
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree that tempo may not be a good thing, but it is a seperate part of the machine, and it is much easier to not include, than to include.
Back to top Go down
Kellosian
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Yes to the whole theme of the idea, no to the tempo checker. That could get things a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey, the more redstone contraptions, the better. Granted I'm no redstone junkie, the most I can do is set up pressure plates, buttons, and levers. And make a few small things. Other than that, don't ask me. Repeaters? PFFT! As if!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:08 am

Sure you ca do the wiring, I can do the music to each lock, each lock should be based off a song like Song of Storms or the Elegy of Emptiness, Prelude of Light or something like that
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:40 am

Starlorb wrote:
Sure you ca do the wiring, I can do the music to each lock, each lock should be based off a song like Song of Storms or the Elegy of Emptiness, Prelude of Light or something like that

Lol, the original plan was to do the warp songs from OoT.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Now that is definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)   Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that) Empty

Back to top Go down

Musical lock, to railway/warpzone (if we have/get a mod for that)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Mega projects-
Jump to: