Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man you have never Seen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

The Man you have never Seen. Empty
PostSubject: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I am Wolf or Ghost. Either one, not both.

I am a ranger in the clan. Hopin to be one of the holders of the triforce. I figure since the other forums aren't really doin there job i'd start posting here more often since it's much easier to navigate around and know what everyone is talking about.

About Me:
I'm from Kansas City. Been a fan of Zelda since OoT on the N64 arguably the best system OF ALL TIME.
Going to be heading to school in the fall for an Associates in Game Programming.

Anything more, just ask lol!

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

Ok so the normal minecraft forums apparently forgot my log in info and is not accepting mine so i'm gunna be postin everythin in here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:45 am

Forums are in read only mode for the next 12 hours while they migrate.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:07 am

Terraria is mine MUWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *cough*

Anyone care to join me when ya get the chance?
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:08 am

Ghostwolf20 wrote:
Terraria is mine MUWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *cough*

Anyone care to join me when ya get the chance?
I might play with you sometime. I'm really loving terraria, though I stayed up too late playing, so I think I accidentally turned off my computer while saving, and now some of my worlds disappeared, but I can't delete them and they still take up space... be careful while saving. I'm gonna go try and find where those files are saved, because steam's delete local content option didn't work.

But yeah, rambling aside, I'd love to play with someone. Maybe sometime next week?
Back to top Go down
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Terraria is amazing, ive been losing sleep over it for the past few days. id like to play multiplayer too.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

What is really cool is that your inventory transfers to with you to different worlds. So you can work and be uber leet in one world. Start a new one and be uber leet from the get go.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Lol, I had to when my world glitched out. My inventory wasn't set up for a transfer, though, so I had lots of gems, but I didn't have my clock or depth meter, or any of my building materials or boss summon materials. I also lost 7 bars of demonite, and hundreds of obsidian. *cries*

Good news is, I found out where worlds and characters are saved. So, I just deleted all of my worlds, and I will be starting fresh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

I haven't been able to get very far yet. I haven't been able to find good resources or a good dungeon. How ever I did make a safe bridge to the corrupted zone.
Back to top Go down
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:17 pm

i know how you feel ghost my world currently has only two caves that go down deep enough to get materials, those two cavern systems are the only ways to get any material higher than stone. and there both in corrupt zones. i have dies so many times trying to get at least iron...

EDIT: also i just realized all of the cobwebs ive been saving for the necro armor is all but gone i have only like 30 left... and i used to have 170
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I needed the cob webs for the bed Razz
Yeah the highest mineral i've found is the corrupted obsidian (I think, it's dark and glows) before a giant demon worm killed me -_- Though I was able to obtain a fair amount of silver which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:21 pm

worms suck i can not kill them fast at all i usually waste two or three potions before im able to kill them. also i fiqured out what happened to my cobwebs somehow my world didnt save and 3 hours of work went down the drain all i had left were the 50 cobwebs i had in my inventory. anyway now i have enough cobwebs for the armor but i still need to figure out where to get bones.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Skeletons.

Ya have to go deeper. Apparently the deeper you go, the biodome changes, or you have to go to the next area after the corrupted zone.
Back to top Go down
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:43 pm

no i have been killing skeletons, they only drop hooks, my brother says that his freind has a dungeon at the end of his map with other types of skeletons in it so i guess ill be looking for dungeons.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

OBJECTION!!!! Zombies drop shackles 37.3% of the time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

InfiniteAurora wrote:
OBJECTION!!!! Zombies drop shackles 37.3% of the time

OBJECTION we are clearly talking about skeletons and bones
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:36 pm

OBJECTION this clearly belongs in the terraria section as it no longer seems to have much to do with ghostwolf.

I don't actually care if you want to continue it here, after all this is ghostwolf's intro page so he gets the final say, but it really does make more sense there.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm

OBJECTION, HOLD IT, TAKE THAT!!!

Your welcome to stay and talk with me but let us move the subject of Teraria to its proper page.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf20
Red ChuChu
Ghostwolf20

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

There are only a few hours left on my eggs before they die. I don't want them to die No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man you have never Seen.   The Man you have never Seen. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Man you have never Seen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: