Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can't Sir, Its Liquid

Go down 
+6
Ghostwolf20
Tamugetsu
Thomas_Terminator
SilentCobra
DarkMemories
InfiniteAurora
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Yes sir!

Here is a Pr0nz website: www.xxx.com

mod edit: I changed the link. forum rules don't let me have links to stuff like that. sorry star.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm

I am back sir. I sent the moon a friend request and borrowed the keaton mask as per your request. (see link)

Butler I recently learned the answer to THE question, but I don't know what the the question is. Find out what the question is and tell me.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am

I consulted experts in all fields of knowledge, and a teacher (they claimed to be an English teacher, but they must have been a Math teacher, based on their answer) immediately replied, "2b or ~2b. That is THE question." You are most welcome, sir.

Butler, I wish to open some intradimensional gates. Please fetch me an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device or a device of similar function.

*EDIT*
(Seeing as 42 is the answer to THE question, that means b can be either equal to 21 or everything except 21. One could interpret that as meaning that b = everything. I don't know about "life" or "the universe", but this question certainly involves "everything".)
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

I was unable to acquire the aperture science version, however I did manage to get my hands on this competing device. at the mere flick of your wrist you are able to easily close or open a passage between two points. I believe it was called a "shh owwww her quart in" though for the life of me I don't know what that means.

Butler I feel like conquering the world today. But I don't want to waste life uselessly. Calculate which way will cause less loss of life in my quest for world dominationn. Fighting a war to subjugate the human race, or starting a religion.

Oh and remember law students count as 3/10ths of a person, they don't drop to zero until after they pass the bar.
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Right away sir, I forced everyone to watch the Naruto Shippuden episode where Madara explains his plan for taking over, with a genjutsu that makes him control everyone, I then developed a drug which simulates the effect of this genjutsu and convince everyone you are the user of it. So congrats you have brain washed everyone.

Butler, I have a desire to live out my days as a Naruto type Shinobi, give me the powers of all the Akatsuki members. Along with atleast 5 other people the powers of 5 other shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 am

As you wish sir, I'll send them an invitation to a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! (YAY! PARTY!)
and you can extract their powers then...BLACKMAIL! (YAY! BLACKMAIL!)

Butler, please find out if this so called cake is real, I want some. =) (YAY! CAKE!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

There is sir, I have found the cake room, without having to hack it, it was programmed in but is almost impossible to get to, it requires glitches, but I have brought you a slice of it.

Butler, make me hate the Final Fantasy, Metroid, and Legend of Zelda franchises.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I made them all fps shooters call for ps3 only(covered fanboys) barely any online support oh and its gimmicky as F*CK

butler give me another idea for a game/quiz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

OK sir, name that chracter, give a small crop of a picture of a character and people try to name it

Butler, make me like FF XIII, and the Zelda CD-i games
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am

Ok i put them in molten lava and here go play pokemon blue

Butler Give me an impossible thing to ask you then go back in time and ask your self then tell me then forget it then il tell you then do it
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm sorry Sir, but all I can think up right now is DERP!

Jeeves, I am feeling a bit horny, go get me this girl and I shall make her mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Ver well sir, I have brought you a poster of her, you never specified that she had to be a live version

Butler, I also feel a bit in the mood get me the Living, breathing, 3 dimenstional versions of the following woman characters:

Princess Zelda (from any game will do)
Tifa Lockheart
Aeris Gainsborough
Lightning
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Yes sir heres zelda I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Cosplayfailure

heres tifa I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Tifa-Lockheart-Cosplay-Fail

and heres aeris I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh0pJ5T7NZXfg4O9GDZHI4C1_WjEmbLAdbyJ9PoOgawtNeO7IMmw

and finally lightning I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 30s7iu9

oh and butler try to make silentcobra have wittier responses and remind starlorb about the wisdom sage thing with anger... and dont get them angry
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

That Aeris is dead
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

No shes a zombie still breathing still living technically. The point of this game is to be like an asshole genie and use wit and lots of it now someone answer my commands
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 pm

It is undead, wihch is neither dead, nor living, I want living
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

well what you see is what you get
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 pm

InfiniteAurora wrote:

oh and butler try to make silentcobra have wittier responses and remind starlorb about the wisdom sage thing with anger... and dont get them angry

Certainly.

Silent, please edit your 'DERP' response to read thusly:

"Of course sir, but I did that already, don't you remember? The impossible thing was what you just told me to do, which I naturally did, since you just told me to do it. Now, I don't recall doing it, but I must have, seeing as you just told me to do something impossible, and I don't remember telling you, all of which are telltale signs that I have already completed your request. Will that be all?"

((A response within a response - RESPONSE-CEPTION!))

And Star, don't forget... uh... the Wisdom Sage thing... with anger?

Oh, and to keep you from getting angry, enjoy this adorable bunny.

I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Cute-bunny-2245r60
(It loves you thiiiiiiiis much!)

*phew*

Now, butler, I'm tired of listening to Michele Bachmann's anti-gay rubbish. Have her and fellow lunatic Sarah Palin fall in love with each other, divorce their husbands, and demand to be allowed to get married.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Well Michelle and Sarah are actually already males and have turned there husbands male genitalia female. Turns out there already gay lovers and are protesting to hide it. There husbands are there beards and the females are the husbands beards therefore i simply showed them a picture of Neil Patrick Harris and they confessed. That bunny is pretty awesome if i do say so myself

Butler make Neil Patrick Harris not awesome
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

As you wish, sir. I have cast him in Spiderman: The Musical. Even if he manages to somehow be enjoyable in that wreck of a show, he'll be dead by scene three when the set collapses.

Butler, I have not seen Inception, and I have far too little time to see it or even hear a detailed synopsis. Please explain the entire movie to me in six words.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:17 pm

dream in dream Leonardo DiCaprio dies

butler i feel as if your attempt with Neil is weak but i will only chop of 3 fingers this time

Butler tell me what this means

lle ne"kτ il ndengina amin yassen andam'unda negûrai
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm

I am sorry sir that is gibberish, but given my best geuss I believe it means "Whoever posts this is a terrible person for giving Starlorb non-hot women to stare at, and not completing his wish".

Butler, make Minecraft stop being boring at this point, and stop it from ever getting boring.

(ALSO IM BACK and i'm in Berkley, and I had to say good-bye to my Girl Friend Crying or Very sad , but yeah I am back,

and let it be known I AM GOING TO PUT THE SAME SUSPENSE I DID DURING TAMU'S INAUGURATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

I made notch work quadruple shift and went 5 years in the future the package is here----->http://tinyurl.com/Pkg24

Also the so called "gibberish" Is a mix of elvish and klin it says blast cant break my elephants so ha also blast is blaster because not everyword can be in the elvish/klingon dictionary

Butler Make blaster not seem like a douche/tool when making us wait and give me some game or interactive item to tide me over for the 5 months blaster makes us wait
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

(that is a rick roll isn't it)

Very well sir, a douche is part of a woman's Vaginal activity, and a tool is an item used for making stuff such as a hammer or wrench. Blaster/starlorb is neither of these.

Butler, bring me ATTRACTIVE living 3 dimensional versions of the following women who will have sex with me whenever I want:

Samus Aran

Mia Fey (from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)

White (from pokemon black/white)

and Lulu (from final fantasy X)
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm

oh looky the aether v 1.02------>This is a clicky

that wasnt the answer to blasters questions but if it is then yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Sir, Its Liquid   I Can't Sir, Its Liquid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Sir, Its Liquid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: Games and Quizes-
Jump to: