A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Wed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm

I am Zephyriphoenix, and I am the person who created this forum. I am not in charge of the clan, but for any problems with the forum you can come to me. This is my nonadministartive account which I will be most active on. If you see admin doing something that is also me, but it means I had something I needed to change. I am currently a Fierce Deity in the clan, though like most people I plan on moving up and becoming a Holder of the Triforce, or perhaps a sage if a spot opens up. My favorite game is MM because of how deep it is and that unlike most games, there can never be a point where you have done everything and there is nothing left to do but beat the final boss. I often do challenge runs to see what I can accomplish in a single cycle. My current record is all 3 transformation masks beating the first two temples. entering the third and acquiring 16 masks 3 or 4 bottles and a full row of hearts. I have played and beaten most of the zelda games though I have never played the DS games or the odd ones like wand of gameleon. Despite trying on two diferent systems, I have never beaten AoL. In Minecraft I am a water expert and am also very good at redstone (if you want to know more check out my application to the clan in the information library). In real life I am a college student and an eagle scout. I am also best friends with Tamugetsu, and we are roomates (not atm, but we were and will be).

Anyone can feel free to ask me anything, I am quite knoweldgeable and if I don't know the answer, I usually know the person that will.

EDITS:
I am no longer a fierce deity, because i host the forums i have been promoted to nayru. Later i was promoted to the position of seventh sage after the previous seventh sage resigned, and three of the other sages were removed for inactivity.

Spoiler:

Last edited by zephyriphoenix on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Wed May 11, 2011 2:04 pm

You want to know about the Wand of Gamelon?

Click here to see what it's like.

What game is AoL anyway? Can't say I've heard of that particular Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Tamugetsu
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 pm

SilentCobra wrote:
You want to know about the Wand of Gamelon?

Click here to see what it's like.

What game is AoL anyway? Can't say I've heard of that particular Zelda game.
Adventure of Link. Zelda 2. VEEEERY difficult.

And oh, god. I will never play Wand of Gamelon.

Last edited by _Tamugetsu_ on Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Wed May 11, 2011 2:17 pm

DUH! I don't know why I keep thinking America OnLine. >_> I CALL DELF DERPAGE! Jeez, just say Zelda II then I'll know what game you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Thu May 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh, I thought I should mention it so noone thinks I am extremely obsesive. Because I am the forum administrator, and I don't know if any problems are going to pop up, these forums are my homepage. So the reason I respond quickly is that anytime I go on the internet I can see whether there are new posts or not. (that and I am trying to get more posts to raise my level. right now there is a new level every 50 posts up to 250)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentCobra
Magtail

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Hmm, a new level every 50 posts you say? Does that mean the posts we had before the levels were implemented are counted towards that 50 or did it reset and now since we have the levels, we have to have 50 posts to gain a new level?

Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Thu May 12, 2011 5:16 pm

SilentCobra wrote:
Hmm, a new level every 50 posts you say? Does that mean the posts we had before the levels were implemented are counted towards that 50 or did it reset and now since we have the levels, we have to have 50 posts to gain a new level?
Seeing as we all have a post count listed below our avatars, I'm going to say previous posts count. The ranks are probably based on that number.

Gohma

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Tamugetsu is correct. Also I can add as many levels at any number as I want, and I will gladly do so, I do however need suggestions as to what the levels should be.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Okay, casue I thought you were rtying to state more power than you had... thank god Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)   

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you I'm in charge here. :)
Page 1 of 1