Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you start playing minecraft?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

When did you start playing minecraft? Empty
PostSubject: When did you start playing minecraft?   When did you start playing minecraft? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 pm

I was looking back at the development logs for minecraft and I realised that I have been playing for quite a while, and I was wondering when everyone else started playing.

Personally I started in early september of '10, a few days before the seecret friday 9 update, that added compasses. (or so i think, I know i had started playing before the next update, which added fishing poles) Tamugetsu and i had decided we wanted to try out the game, and since he was the one with the ability to buy stuff online, he bought the account and we both played on it. I got my own account just a little bit before the game went into the beta stage, because i wanted the lower price and the guarauntee of all future updates.
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: When did you start playing minecraft?   When did you start playing minecraft? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

I've got no clue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: When did you start playing minecraft?   When did you start playing minecraft? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:47 pm

About a year ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: When did you start playing minecraft?   When did you start playing minecraft? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

Thats a good question o.o.... I think it was sometime after halloween update, possably in November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start playing minecraft?   When did you start playing minecraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you start playing minecraft?
Page 1 of 1