Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice Empty
PostSubject: Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice   Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 am

Topic title should be pretty self explanatory. My character is a breton, I am currently thane of whiterun ( i think thats the name) and a member of the companions. So far I am primarily using conjurations/necromancy, coupled with either dual destruction or destruction and a sword, plus heavy armor. I am currently level 14 but i have only taken perks that I wanted no matter what I speciallized in, so I can easily change my style. What do you think i should primarily specialize in, should i go stormcloak or imperial, should i run around murdering entire cities as a werewolf or vampire, etc.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice   Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 pm

well, im a level 42 argonian. I specialize in sneak, smithing, one handed, light armor, and archery. I can kill most things in one hit from afar, with the exception of mammoths, giants, etc. It makes the game quite boring really xD. So specialize something that you think is fun and challenging, and not inta-kill from afar.
Back to top Go down

Just started skyrim a few days ago... Any advice
Page 1 of 1