Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad news, very sad news....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

Sad news, very sad news.... Empty
PostSubject: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Effective today, I'd like to step down from my position as Light Sage. The reson behind this is a long and complicated story, so I'm going to say it in short: my mom and I had a HUGE argument over something materialistic and petty, and now I'm going to live with my dad untill further notice.... He doesnt have internet, so the next time I see you guys is when I start paying for the internet myself....To do that I need a job, In Massachussetts, there aren't many of those. So sadly I'm probly going to be inactive for a VERY long time. I havnt moved yet so I'll have a few days to still hang out with clan members who have Steam. Hell, even xbox, my gamertag is Harry1039800 for anyone who wants to add me. I dont know ANYONE near where my dad lives so im going to be bored out of my F#$%ING mind, not to mention lonely. Ill have my Xbox, my Nintendo DS, Magic: the Gathering cards, and possably my legos... FML. I would like to say goodbye to those whom I don't get to see before I leave. :'(
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 pm

that really sucks Sad i hate it when parents get in the way of people and their technology/friends/online friends
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Good news everyone! Sad news, very sad news.... Good-news-everyone I'm not moving in with dad, but becuase the bank forclosed on my house I still have to move. Idk if ill have internet, but when i do get it I wont have to be inactive for god knows how long.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm

oh no im so sorry harry, if it makes it any better we can wait well, forever, untill you come back kay?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Well, we managed to save the house, so I'm not moving! :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news, very sad news....   Sad news, very sad news.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad news, very sad news....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: Ancient Hyrule :: General Discussion :: All Else-
Jump to: