Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough   Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:02 am

I haven't played in a week or two but in Windwaker I was doing a challenge run where you are not allowed any non-required items/upgrades. Three hearts, one bottle, no equipment, bomb bag, or quiver upgrgrades; anything you don't need you can't get. I think you need a rupee bag upgrade though for the triforce chart thing but I'm not 100% certain.

My current place in the game:
Forsaken Fortress (I just need to fight the helmaroc(?) king)

I've already beat the Helmaroc King but accidentally grabbed the heart container so I had to reset to the last save.

So take the challenge if you feel up to it! Post your progress here and earn bragging rights for completing it.
Back to top Go down
Enix Forever
Magtail
Enix Forever

Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough   Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 pm

I don't even want to think about going through that 30 or 50 level dungeon on Outset with three hearts, just to get a piece of Triforce.
Back to top Go down

Minimalist Wind Waker Playthrough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Society of the Master Sword :: The Land of Hyrule :: Challenges-
Jump to: