Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incorrect Member Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

Incorrect Member Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:31 pm

You're welcome. I noticed it because at one point I think Star referred to you by that spelling, and later I was looking at the main page I saw that it was wrong there too. I immediately went to double-check that he had gotten my name right. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:18 pm

WOW I am FAIL. I went through checking for lots of other spelling errors and didn't notice my name was mispelled... again WOW. Thanks for pointing that out Tamu.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:58 am

Well, I see that Zephyriphoenix is misspelled on the front page. It's listed as 'Zephyrpheonix'.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Oldest posts at bottom for this thread and the members list. Because the most recent posts are the most important. Its a setting I can change.
Back to top Go down
DarkMemories
Green ChuChu
DarkMemories

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Idk, setting change maybe. Or maybe there's an option under Profile? Well, I'll check it out.
Also, sorry for the off-topic.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

How's that post get above the post that started this thread?! o_0
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
D18Kyoya
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

Small fix on the members list i'm a royal guard member
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Post here any incorrect information listed in the member list. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Member Information   Incorrect Member Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Member Information
Page 1 of 1