Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Fucking day of my life....

Go down 
+4
Heirpresumptive
InfiniteAurora
Broseidon662
Starlorb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

Worst Fucking day of my life.... Empty
PostSubject: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 am

2 days ago my friends went out on a road-trip starting from San Francisco. They decided to have a life experience and go cross country to New York. They invited me to come with them, but I couldn't again, I only get to see my GF rarely and this summer I gotta stay with her. So I had to decline. Thank god for me

Today while they were in Pennsylvania they were going on the Highway, pretty fast just going you know probably having a good time. Then, as far as I am told, A drunk truck driver comes and smashes into them dead on at 90 mph....... None survived. I was informed of this 3 minutes ago as of me writing this post. I am not gonna let you in on the super detailed details, but just know these were my friends since atleast 6th grade.

I lost them, they all just disappeared, now they know what it is like for a consciousness just to stop, as we have all pondered, we are all non-religious men. We had good times we had parties, one of them introduced me to my angel, I can never thank them enough... just FML this is so fucking unfair Crying or Very sad

But you guys also mean a lot to me, as far as internet friends go. That's a pretty far distance, considering I am telling you this, but just promise me, youll never leave without saying good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 am

Listen guys, I know your all pretty empathetic, and you think I should time off, and well I don't disagree.

but I am not gonna let this get the best of me, I am just gonna trudge through ths Shit-Hole of a time and insane loss and just try to lead as best I can, so just you know Sages if it seem sim doing something weird please jst take over, I will probably be emotionally compromised for atleast 3 weeks, I just lost 4 dear good friends at one time, and well I am gonna miss them and well its gonna be tough becasue God decided to take a shit all over me.
Back to top Go down
Broseidon662
Miniblin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I am incredibly sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone who means something to you.

Take it easy, dont feel inclined to do your responsibilities here if youre not up to it. The Sages and Zephyr can run things for awhile, if need be.

Once again, my condolences.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Wow man well take as much time as you can. im extremely sorry, get better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm

i dont know what to say... i have literally typed this single post over ten times trying to find the best way to say this. but all i can seem to say is that i am so sorry for your loss and that you dont have to worry about the guild well take care of it. you just worry about yourself first.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Im sorry, for your loss. I know what its like to lose someone way too soon, it feels horrable. Even though im not a Sage or other position of power, Ill still help out where I can if you need Time off
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Ugh guys, I went on the server, apparently this thing has re-brought out my inner griefer, yeah i kinda blew some shit up, I ust don't know im confused im panicked and I don't know wh this just leads me to need to destroythins, so right now dont make anything precious 2 reasons: we are gonna get our old world back, and 2 I may blow it way the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 pm

*Hug*

I'm really sorry that such a terrible thing happened. I won't say I know how you feel, because nobody can know exactly how you feel about this, but I think I've felt something like it. I lost my brother 5 years ago. I understand that you will need time to recover. Whatever needs to be done, we will handle it. If you need to talk, ask any member of this clan, myself certainly included - I am sure that anyone who is available would be more than happy to listen.

As for the griefing thing - I believe that griefing during grieving is understandable, if it cannot be helped. Try to restrain yourself if possible, and if you want I can send you the old LoH map to blow up in SSP. Don't sweat it.

In closing, please remember: your friends would not want you to grieve long for them. Grief is natural, let it run its course. I prescribe a little time alone, more time with loved ones, and as many hugs as you can possibly get.

On that note, *Hug*

It's gonna be OK, I promise!
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Damn, that is just horrible. Sad 4 lives, tragically cut short by a drunk driver. I've never had anyone, friends or otherwise die on the road at the hands of a drunk driver. Though I did have one friend die when I was in high school. The truck he was in got hit and he went flying out of the bed and hit the pavement. He had internal bleeding, broken bones, he died the next morning. I went to the balloon release memorial ceremony for him the afternoon after the announcement. As we all know, drunk drivers are so inebriated that they can come out unscathed from car accidents.

I really can't say I know what you're going through, but I do know how much it hurts to lose loved ones. Take as much time off as you need. I'm certain everyone will be fine to get along without you for a while. My thoughts and prayers are with you and their respective families. I hope they at least died quick and painless, not slow and painful. Stay strong Star. That's how your friends would want you to be. Not grieve about them forever, but let your grieving run its course, then move on with your life. Time keeps on tickin', the world keeps spinnin', and you gotta keep on keepin' on.

Stay strong dude, stay strong!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I feel your loss... I lost one of my grandpas due to a drunk driver.

Take as much time off as you need man, we can handle ourselves.

and one thing: Don't kill yourself over this, it's not worth it No
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fucking day of my life....   Worst Fucking day of my life.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Fucking day of my life....
Page 1 of 1