Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord

Go down 
4 posters

Best Song Ever
Never
Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_lcap29%Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Gonna
Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_lcap29%Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Give
Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_lcap14%Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
You
Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_lcap14%Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Up
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Empty
PostSubject: Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord   Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello yes its me dont faint its not a dream. I am the fire sage(By default) because i saw an opening in the spot because a 6 year old left us(Not as tragic as it seems) Ive been here since page 11 of Legions Of Hyrule and here to stay. I like to Megabuild in spurts when im high on redbull. I may or may not be a self hating sentient robot I dont know what else to say accept Good day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord   Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Do you mindif I call you marvin?

Bad jokes aside.

Welcome to the forums. I want you to know that any plans you may have to foement a rebelion and seize control from the clan ruler are perfectly fine with me wasted as he can modereate this thread. I would recomend gathering you minions friends into an army group that way I can make you a place to plot rebellion chat about videogames without any spies trollers getting in the way of your hostile takeover friendly discussion.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord   Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Yo.

Fo shizzle.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord   Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Am I the ONLY one who sees that this thread's convo is completely different from the poll subject? Also, I see what you did thar!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord   Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody's Favorite Alien Overlord
Page 1 of 1