Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOTMS Server V0.1

Go down 
2 posters

Which Zelda Game?
Majora's Mask
SOTMS Server V0.1 Vote_lcap0%SOTMS Server V0.1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ocarina of Time
 0% [ 0 ]
Link to the Past
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Leave comment)
SOTMS Server V0.1 Vote_lcap100%SOTMS Server V0.1 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

SOTMS Server V0.1 Empty
PostSubject: SOTMS Server V0.1   SOTMS Server V0.1 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Alright, it may be a lot later than I promised but it's here nonetheless. The SOTMS Server. Right now it isn't complete. There is a lot of work to do. You all seemed fond with the idea of making a Legend of Zelda Map or something like that. So I set up a bukkit server with just World Edit. Right now would be the time to get all the terraforming, and big stuff done as I don't think we'll be running bukkit for the final version of the server. I would like to use a mod pack for the final version so if you would like to suggest one I'm all ears. Right now I don't think anyone is whitelisted but me. So if you want to join the server you'll have to leave your username below. One other thing, right now while we're building the map I think we'll use creative but for the final version everyone, myself included, will use survival. Since we'll be using creative and World Edit I would prefer to whitelist people only past a certain rank. Once I decide what that rank is I'll tell you. For now just chatter about what Legend of Zelda game map you want to make. I'll make a poll I guess.

Also, regarding mod packs. I do believe I can disable mods server side so if there's a mod pack that is easily accessible but has mods that won't really fit with the whole Legend of Zelda theme I can disable them. I suppose though I should ask, should we stay away from mod packs that don't fit with the Zelda theme? I think there are features from mods that would allow us to make really cool bulids and make building dungeon mechanics a whole lot easier.

Rules:
- No creating secret stashes of items
- No Mass MC Edits without a "Yes" from myself or a sage or something (We don't want another sea of torches again)
- Generic server rules such as: Don't destroy other's bulids, don't be a jerk, ect.
Back to top Go down
harry1039800
Moblin
harry1039800

SOTMS Server V0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOTMS Server V0.1   SOTMS Server V0.1 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:31 pm

I voted other: Twilight Princess, as it would probly be the largest one to build, though it would take longer, it would leave a much larger area for players to explore and playthrough. and larger cities and towns to set up shops/homes/etc. there where alot of dungeons to build in this one as well.

EDIT: now that Mojang is adding horses, everyone can have their own Epona! Very Happy

EDIT#2: also I need permissions if I'm going to build. I'm working now so I might not have as much time to work on this a day as I'de like.
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

SOTMS Server V0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOTMS Server V0.1   SOTMS Server V0.1 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Sorry, busy past few weeks. I oped you yesterday Harry. I think TP would be cool. I wasn't sure if anyone was wanting to do a huge map like that but the more I think about it the more I like the idea of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOTMS Server V0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOTMS Server V0.1   SOTMS Server V0.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOTMS Server V0.1
Page 1 of 1