Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Applications

Go down 
+43
sauceboss10
Enix Forever
5amith
tehmightymo
Kellosian's_Brother
Exiled_Thoughts
Talyse
LeafWolf
madfingers23
X-Rifles-X
Thea Ochi Mati
MyIcing
johulk
The Legend Master
ghostkitten2
drake00115
opkid1
Starlorb
TheMasterSword
Pawdroost
Saber192
Sackboy024
AlexDarkscore
TheMinerMan
kyle113
Chunky5dude
Miner_Elf
badboy80
gereja
Hidden2868
LinkLove123
MasterOfTheTree
tyleh
Azurebolts
Link3838
jjakeawesome
Conabone
Thomas_Terminator
SilentCobra
InfiniteAurora
Tamugetsu
zephyriphoenix
Admin
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:24 pm

This is a compendium of applications for the clan. Please repost your application from the minecraftforum thread here. Do not post sage applications. Do not post questions. Do not discuss applications. This is nothing more than centralized location to keep track of applicants and insure that no application is lost.

the current application is this:

1) your In Game Name
2) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?
3)Why do you want to join our clan?
4) why do you like zelda and what games do you own?
5) Age?(doesnt have to be answered if not comfortable)
6) On a scale of one to ten how active are you? (will not be denied based on this)

Since this was not available on the forums until today (5/25/2012) anyone who applied using the old form has been accepted using the old form.
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I meant this to also be a reference for reviews for sage ranks so that starlorb and the sages can easily access as much information as they want on each person. So even if you are accepted, please post your application. Simply put accepted at the top so that it is easy to sort through and see which applications have not been reviewed. Like this.

ACCEPTED

Hi, as Tamugetsu said, I am actually getting involved with minecraft again (I had given it up for lent) and since I now will actually be able to participate, I am finally applying to this clan. Anyways here's my application:

1) your IGN

zephyriphoenix (NO CAPITAL unlike my forum)

2) Why do you love zelda?

The gameplay is immersive and it has interesting dungeons. It usually has a good plot and fun sidequests.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)

My favorite game (zelda or no) is Majora's Mask. I love how deep the world is and how everyone has little quirks that you might find out about, such as that the treasurechest girl dislikes frogs. I also love that you are able to follow around random npcs and actually see what they do throughout the days and learn about them. I love to do sidequests and temples, and I am always annoyed that in order to do something again, I have to play through the entire game again, with MM I can do any quest, at any time.

Other games I own: OoT (4 copies N64, masterquest disc, collectors disc, wii virtual) MM (2 copies N64, collectors disc), LoZ (collectors disc), AoL (2 copies Gameboy, collectors disc (We lost our copy for the nes) I have beaten neither), LttP (gameboy), OoA, MC, FSA, Masterquest (only recently gotten, havent beaten yet), WW, TP (gamecube and wii).

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?

Yes I do so solemnly swear, affirm, proffess, etc that I will neither grief nor sell out The society of the mastersword or its members.

5) Age?

End application.

For those who don't know me I was a member of the old clan and was both Tamugetsu's apprentice and the one who brought him into the clan. I created a hylian text for minecraft, which I still have available if anyone wants to use it (yes actuall hylian, TP was a character replacement of english so I replaced all of the minecraft text file with 8bit hylian). I helped design and build the foursword towers, got in several large arguments with Marshin about his conduct and have also built a scale model of the Tot (though not in a server, and I accidently deleted the save) I am a master of water mechanics and am very good at redstone. Allong with Tamugetsu I designed a telegraph with scrolling display as well as two way repeters that did not create infinite loops and a method of creating pulses of any length and then testing pulse length BEFORE repeter blocks were added. I typically design and build small intricate things rather than large bases, though I am happy to help out in large projects.

And thats me in a nutshell... well maybe a few nutshells... ok in a very large and rambling post, but it is me none theless.
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm

ACCEPTED

Hi, it's me again, Tamugetsu. I know I sounded like a jerk at times in the other clan, but that's just because I can't deal with Marshin77. I didn't know until now that Marshin was not in this clan anymore (the only reason I didn't join was because Marshin was here and I didn't want to cause trouble). As far as rank, I'd love to be something, but I understand if I'll have to work my way up. I'd like to think I did a decent job in the last clan though, despite the Marshin77 nonsense. Smile Anyway, here's my application:

1) your IGN:
Tamugetsu

The Zelda games are unrivaled in their depth, have a great fantasy style, and my favorite puzzle-based dungeons which have been copied by so many other games after them. As a left-handed player, I'm glad Nintendo decided to give a nod to lefties by making a 'sinister' main character like Link. Smile Also, I'm a musician, so I love how many Zelda games feature music in some form.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)
My favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker, and I own Zelda 1, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess.

I swear by the Triforce, every Heart Piece and Lapis Lazuli I have ever obtained or will ever obtain, and that cool swishy sound TP Link's sword makes if you slash it while running that I will not grief anyone or sell out this clan.

5) Age?

5a) Kooloo?
Limpah.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

ACCEPTED

1) InfiniteAurora
2) I think Zelda raised me better than my parents. It's simplicity can stun or even amaze you. The mythology is epic ( Epic used in a poetic way not teenage slang way) and its always getting better
3) My favorite game would have to be The Wind Waker. Why? Because the story arc is simply brilliant and i think ive played through that game 40 plus times. I have memorized the map ( My memory is foggy now but still...) The passion and work put into it is still yet recognized because of the cartoon-ish Cell shading. I own Legend Of Zelda 1 + 2 Links awakening, A Link To The Past, Ocarina of time, used to have Majoras Mask if that counts, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and thats it.
4) I Solemnly swear and Nayru's Heart and Din's eternal flame that I, InfiniteAurora will never, ever Greif steal or any other terrible idea will not be in ANY of my actions or implications
5) Age? 14
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteAurora
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm

ACCEPTED

Normal member

1) your IGN: SilentCobra

As if you have to ask? As soon as I played OoT on the N64, I instantly fell in love with the game. I am admitted a huge Zelda fan-boy and I ain't ashamed to say so. I even have the 32 bit OoT Texture pack and the Zelda sounds in my .jar file.

Hmm, that's a tough one. But overall I would have to go with OoT. The games I have are Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening, Windwaker, OoT/OoT: Master Quest (dual set on the Gamecube), Twilight Princess. On emulators I have Zelda DX, Phantom Hourglass, and The Minish Cap.

I absolutely do agree to this rule.

5) Age?

I am 20. I will be 21 this July 17th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
nagmus

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: application ( i also made a application on the MCforums)   Clan Applications EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:44 am

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN:nagmus1
2) Why do you love zelda? why? WHO DOESN'T LOVE ZELDA THE FREEDOM AND SIDEQUESTS AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE QUESTS LIKE BIG GORON'S SWORD
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) i've got ocarina and twilight princess and majora's mask but i'm stuck in a glitch on majora's mask and i also got that ds railroad game wich is kinda a ripoff No
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? GRIEF? NEVAH
5) Age? 12 cyclops
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator
Moblin
Thomas_Terminator

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Accepted

this seems very interesting...

1) your IGN: T_Terminator (call me by Thomas_Terminator though)
2) Why do you love zelda? It was one of the first series that i played when I was a little kid(Mario, LoZ, Yoshi), i like the storyline, the gameplay and the whole Adventure Smile
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) I enjoy all of them, but I really liked Ocarina of Time. I own all except for Spirit Tracks
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? I swear on my life as a good Creeper Knight that I won't
5) Age? I just turned 15 a few days before 1.4 was released. Smile

(exact word-for word XD)

note: as admin I added the accepted to your post
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.com
Conabone
Miniblin
Conabone

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN:
Conabone

I love zelda because OoT was the first game i played and i loved the series ever since and I replay them all the time and i have always loved zelda. I think that the games are immersive and veryenticing.

My favourite zelda game is Ocarina of Time as it was the first game i ever played and i fell in love with it . I own every single zelda game except the four swords. I am also getting OoT 3d when it comes out tommorow Very Happy

I swear that i will never sell you out or grief you.

5) Age?
I am 14 years old. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjakeawesome
Miniblin
jjakeawesome

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN: Jjakeawesome
2) Why do you love zelda?: It was my first game as a kid, and I've been playing it since i was like 5. Thhe storyline is great for most of the games, and the feel of it is amazing.
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank): My favorite is tied between Twilight Princess and OoT. I own: The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, OoT, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks.
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? Yes.
5) Age? 12
Back to top Go down
Link3838
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN
My Name is Link3838,

Who dosent love zelda? My awnser
its very well done and its just...
To discribe it in one word...
Its... Extrodinary.

I Am a HUGE Zelda fanboy,
I Have have and beat EVERY Zelda
Game released.

By god as my witness i will not
5) Age?

Back to top Go down
Azurebolts
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:27 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN = Azurebolts

2) Why do you love zelda? = It is the game that got me hooked on video games, not only is it a great adventure game that no matter how many times you play it, its always fun but also the large number of puzzles that are spread all throught the game.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)= my favorite is a toss up between ocarina of time and twilight princess but then again i enjoy all of the zelda games, and i have every zelda game except spirit tracks and some of the unmentionable older zelda games

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? = i swear by the triforce aswell as the 7 sages i will NOT grief and or sell anyone out

5) Age? = 20

Back to top Go down
tyleh
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Clan application   Clan Applications EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

ACCEPTED

Hi, my name's tyleh, although you may refer to me as Tyler, Ty, or really whatever you'd like, so long as I know what you mean. I'm currently seeking membership in a clan/server, so here's my application. In addition, since I consider myself a pretty wise Zelda fan and fairly experienced with admin roles on other Minecraft servers, I'll also be posting an application for a sage as well.

1) your IGN = tyleh

2) Why do you love zelda? = I grew up with this game. Since I was 3 years old, I've been slaying Octoroks, solving puzzles, rescuing Zelda, and fulfilling my role as the keeper of the Triforce of Courage. I've loved how each game can keep the same basic storyline yet still manage to make it fun and challenging to save the world yet again. I've long idolized Link as the epitome of the hero figure -- he's a master of facial communication though the games portray him as the silent protagonist and he's the wielder of an ancient and powerful Triforce piece (which, to be honest, courage would NOT be my ideal pick if I were to choose from the 3 Triforce Pieces. Very Happy). The lore of each Zelda game, although seemingly very different across each game, actually unifies and reaffirms a continuing storyline with close inspection -- and if you can't tell from that statement, I'm a strong proponent of trying to place each game in a single universe along a split timeline. All in all, Zelda has the lore, the hero, and the fascinating gameplay that's led to it being my favorite game franchise of all time.

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) = In order: A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda II. I will refrain from going any further as I don't care to discuss the series' handheld games.

I prefer ALttP over OoT simply because the game feels more as if the world will end if I don't stop Ganondorf's plot. Ocarina of Time simply did not give me that feel as the only real monsters in Hyrule outside of dungeons were Stalchilds and Poes, neither of which seemed an immediate threat to Hyrule's security. ALttP, on the other hand, portrays a kingdom that has had its government completely overthrown by treachery from Aghanim and Ganondorf, and if their plot is not stopped by Link, then the world will definitely fall to tyranny and slavery. It is a much more apt feel for a Zelda game in my opinion. That said, they're all great games. Very Happy

I own original copies of each of the above games except for Zelda I and II, which I have on a Collector's Edition disc for Gamecube (preorder for Wind Waker bonus). In addition, I have Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Ages/Seasons, and Link's Awakening, but haven't bothered much with Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, or Spirit Tracks. I have Skyward Sword on preorder at Gamestop. Currently I'm replaying A Link to the Past for the 5th or 6th time on my SNES until SS releases.

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? = You have my word.

5) Age? = 20
Back to top Go down
MasterOfTheTree
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN. MasterOfTheTree
2) Why do you love zelda? It was the first game series I ever played
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) Ocarena of time (im really sorry about spelling), my sister just destroyed my copy of Ocarena of time two days ago
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? I swear to kill anyone who does
5) Age? 16
Back to top Go down
LinkLove123
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Normal app   Clan Applications EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN-YLReaper
2) Why do you love zelda?-I love the games just the adventure is always exciting
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)-Twilight Princess
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?-No way, i do not grief
5) Age?-15
Back to top Go down
Hidden2868
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Hidden2868's App   Clan Applications EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN- Hidden2868

2) Why do you love zelda?- I mainly love the continuous, and extremely in depth story line and combat. Also i love that each game has pretty much the same basis, but is extremely unique in it's own way. Basically it's just aweome Smile

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)- My favorite, ummm, a toss up between wind waker, twilight princess, and ocarina of time. I own the collector's disc(gc) minish cap(gba), a link to the past/four swords(gba), Zelda II(gba, collector's disc), Phantom hourglass(ds), ocarina of time/oot masterquest(gc, collector's disc), majora's mask(collector's disc), wind waker(gc), crossbow training(wii), twilight princess(wii)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?- I swear that i will not sell you out or greif.

5) Age?- 16
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Hidden2868 wrote:
1) your IGN- Hidden2868

2) Why do you love zelda?- I mainly love the continuous, and extremely in depth story line and combat. Also i love that each game has pretty much the same basis, but is extremely unique in it's own way. Basically it's just aweome Smile

3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank)- My favorite, ummm, a toss up between wind waker, twilight princess, and ocarina of time. I own the collector's disc(gc) minish cap(gba), a link to the past/four swords(gba), Zelda II(gba, collector's disc), Phantom hourglass(ds), ocarina of time/oot masterquest(gc, collector's disc), majora's mask(collector's disc), wind waker(gc), crossbow training(wii), twilight princess(wii)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief?- I swear that i will not sell you out or greif.

5) Age?- 16
accepted guilded sword
Back to top Go down
gereja
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: application    Clan Applications EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

ACCEPTED

1) your IGN gereja
2) Why do you love zelda? best game ever since pokemon i love majora's mask cuz u can turn into different stuff and i love the storyline in the ocarina of time
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) majora's mask ocarina of time the one where he can turn into a wolf and thats it
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? i swear i love zelda and have been searching for a zelda page for a long time (im also a part of the dark brotherhood like just a minor one tho)
5) Age? 12

Back to top Go down
badboy80
Miniblin
badboy80

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am

ACCEPTED

Minecraft? And Zelda? I must be in heaven!

1) your IGN: badboy80

2) Why do you love zelda? Pretty much everything, but especially the plot and the music. I love the Song of Time.

My favourite has to be Ocarina of Time, and I own Master Quest, Ocarina of Time 3D, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Link's Crossbow Training Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword (as soon as it comes out)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? In the name of Tingle's Rupees, I shall never do such a thing as long as Zelda is being captured.

5) Age? 12

Thanks, and remember, Tingle, Tingle Koloo LIMPAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

gereja wrote:
1) your IGN gereja
2) Why do you love zelda? best game ever since pokemon i love majora's mask cuz u can turn into different stuff and i love the storyline in the ocarina of time
3) What is your favorite Zelda game and what games do you own (this wont have an affect on anything but rank) majora's mask ocarina of time the one where he can turn into a wolf and thats it
4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? i swear i love zelda and have been searching for a zelda page for a long time (im also a part of the dark brotherhood like just a minor one tho)
5) Age? 12

accepted hylian

Minecraft? And Zelda? I must be in heaven!

1) your IGN: badboy80

2) Why do you love zelda? Pretty much everything, but especially the plot and the music. I love the Song of Time.

My favourite has to be Ocarina of Time, and I own Master Quest, Ocarina of Time 3D, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Link's Crossbow Training Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword (as soon as it comes out)

4) Do you SWEAR you will not sell us out or grief? In the name of Tingle's Rupees, I shall never do such a thing as long as Zelda is being captured.

5) Age? 12

Thanks, and remember, Tingle, Tingle Koloo LIMPAH!

accepted thats a royal guard

Back to top Go down
Miner_Elf
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

ACCEPTED

1)My IGN: Miner_Elf

2)I love Zelda games because they are one of first games I ever played,also they are challenging,fun, and... once again awsome lol.

3)My favorite zelda game..... this is a hard question condidering i've played almost all of them Razz. It has to be Twilight Princess, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, or Link's Awakening DX. But when Skyward Sword comes out it might change things a little. I own all of them except for Ocarina of Time 3ds.

4) I swear to not sell you out or grief.

5)I'm turning 13 on August 6th.So I guess 12.9 years old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:41 am

Miner_Elf wrote:
1)My IGN: Miner_Elf

2)I love Zelda games because they are one of first games I ever played,also they are challenging,fun, and... once again awsome lol.

3)My favorite zelda game..... this is a hard question condidering i've played almost all of them Razz. It has to be Twilight Princess, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, or Link's Awakening DX. But when Skyward Sword comes out it might change things a little. I own all of them except for Ocarina of Time 3ds.

4) I swear to not sell you out or grief.

5)I'm turning 13 on August 6th.So I guess 12.9 years old Very Happy

Gilded sword nice to meet you elf
Back to top Go down
Chunky5dude
Miniblin
Chunky5dude

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

REACCEPTED

1) your IGN
Chunky5dude

why wouldnt i?

most of them

yeah

5) Age?

IM BAK!!!! infinite conviced me to come back.... also, im going to be bringing some of my friends here Smile
Back to top Go down
InfiniteAurora
Boko Baba
InfiniteAurora

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Chunky5dude wrote:
1) your IGN
Chunky5dude

why wouldnt i?

most of them

yeah

5) Age?

IM BAK!!!! infinite conviced me to come back.... also, im going to be bringing some of my friends here Smile
HES BACK BITCHES AND HES BRINGING TRAFFIC Cool
Back to top Go down
kyle113
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am

1) your IGN
kyle_113

because of the adventure.

hard to pick a favorite.

yup

5) Age?
PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT GAMES YOU HAVE FOR YOUR RANK TO BE DECIDED accepted anyways
Back to top Go down
TheMinerMan
Miniblin

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Im with Chunky   Clan Applications EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 pm

IGN:TheMinerMan

Why i love Zelda: Its a classic whats not to like.

Favorit Game: TOO MANY TO PICK FROM.

Yes I do Swear not to be a sell out and not to grief

Im with CHunky and Kyle

WHY DIDNT I SPECIFY WHAT GAMES I HAVE I DUNNO IM TO DUMB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Applications
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next