Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.

Go down 
4 posters

When life gives you lemons, you?
Make lemonade.
The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_lcap0%The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chuck 'em at people.
The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_lcap10%The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Throw a lemon party! YAY!
The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_lcap0%The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Swallow them whole.
 0% [ 0 ]
Make orange juice.
The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_lcap10%The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Burn their house down! With the lemons! You have your lab boys develop a combustible lemon that'll burn their house down!
The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_lcap80%The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Empty
PostSubject: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Greetings everyone, this is Tamugetsu, official Signature Banner Maker for the Society of the Master Sword and the new Forest Sage, now that Starlorb has gotten around to announcing it. I was Blue Link on the Four Sword Council in the Legions of Hyrule, and I was one of that clan's most staunch defenders against Marshin77, a griefer who ran the server. I am never quiet when I feel that something is wrong, and I am always willing to help newcomers or anyone with any questions at all. If you ever need anything, seek me out, I will help you in any way that I can. I love the Legend of Zelda games, they have a special place in my heart as I am a left-handed fantasy fan who loves puzzles and music. My favorite game was probably Wind Waker, though I absolutely adore Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask. I also like Oracle of Seasons/Ages and the DS games. Zephyriphoenix was my apprentice as Blue Link, and he is my best friend and roommate (as he said, not at the moment but we have been and will be again). If you need to get in touch with one of us and can't, chances are the other one will be able to contact the one you need. In Minecraft I am a novice watercrafter (everything I know I learned from Zephyriphoenix) and I am a proficient redstone user. (Zephyriphoenix and I designed a fully-functional redstone telegraph with a scrolling display. Once pistons are added, we're going to have a lot of fun.) I also consider myself a decent building designer, though I rarely draw out my designs beforehand. In the Legions of Hyrule, I designed Blue Link Tower, and it was so popular, I used the design as a basis when making the 3 other 4 Sword Towers with Zephyriphoenix! (Red Link's Tower was a wooden tower with lava. All lava was touching at least one piece of wood.) As I said earlier, I am the Clan Sig Maker, and I do take (reasonable) requests.

Have a great day!

Last edited by _Tamugetsu_ on Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I became Forest Sage. :))
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:15 pm

The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Shirt_vgcats_combustiblelemons_back_LRG

That is all I have to say about this poll. Also, how do I change my avatar on my profile?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

SilentCobra wrote:

Also, how do I change my avatar on my profile?
Click Profile, then Avatar, then Browse, then choose your image, scroll down and click save. Smile
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I've already got that taken care of. ^_^ I just hope it works now. It fits in the preview. But I'm not sure if it will fit here. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
yugimon
Miniblin
yugimon

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 am

what is watercraft abd is there fire/lavacraft:)
Back to top Go down
Starlorb
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Starlorb

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 am

The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. FlutterJohnsonLemons
Back to top Go down
Tamugetsu
Moblin
Tamugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

yugimon wrote:
what is watercraft abd is there fire/lavacraft:)
Watercrafting is just a term Zephyriphoenix came up with to refer to the cool things you can do with water in Minecraft if you learn a few tricks. It is not a mod or a feature of the game, just clever use of the existing liquid system to create interesting structures with water and/or lava (note - lava is more dangerous, functions differently from water and occasionally just doesn't flow the way you want it to, so be very careful when attempting to do cool things with it).

Through "watercrafting", one can control the flow of water with the fewest possible blocks to create impressive structures. For more info, ask Zephyriphoenix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.   The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage. Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Sensible Warrior", the clan Artist, the Forest Sage.
Page 1 of 1