Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heirpresumptive
Red ChuChu

Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

LOLOLOL I was expecting a wall of text like most people write Smile Hi welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
DarkMemories
Green ChuChu
DarkMemories

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

zephyriphoenix wrote:
LOLOLOL I was expecting a wall of text like most people write Smile Hi welcome to the forums
Yeah, same here xD

If introduction pages were literally a wall, this would be like "hi, go ahead and step over me just be sure not to trip" Razz
Well, compared to my "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" teal deer intro, this actually kinda refreshing xD Nice to see you here, heir.
Back to top Go down
SilentCobra
Magtail
SilentCobra

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Unexpected missing wall of text is unexpected. Anyway, I don't think I've seen you on the actual thread, Heir. If you are, then I may have just overlooked you. If I have, my apologies. Anyway, this really is one awesome clan. THANKS FOR LETTING ME COME ABOARD! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWestonSharpe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage   Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Heirpresumtpive the shadow sage
Page 1 of 1