Society of the Master Sword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of the Master Sword

A Legend of Zelda centered Minecraft clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Griefing and Theft of many items on the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zephyriphoenix
Gohma
zephyriphoenix

Griefing and Theft of many items on the server Empty
PostSubject: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 am

The server was recently griefed, not much was destroyed but an insane amount of items were taken from players houses, so much so that it would be impossible to move quickly except by selling to the server. At least one of the griefed houses had signs placed on it saying "bsh122397 was Here Muthafucka" the signs were placed by Billy54210. Billy also magically managed to gain more money than the rest of the server in a very short time considering how long the money feud has been continueing on the server. There is no doubt in my mind that Billy54210 was the griefer.
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 am

i have gone onto the server after i found out, and i used the lwc commands to see that billy54210 was the one who placed the sign
Back to top Go down
bsh122397
Green ChuChu
bsh122397

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 am

i just noticed, the temple of time was greifed as well. i have no proof that that was billy but it probably was (and even if it wasnt, he should get banned for the houses)
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 am

if you can please return some of my items please.
Back to top Go down
sauceboss10
Red ChuChu
sauceboss10

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm

forgot to say thank you for taking care of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Shindokaku
Bokoblin
Shindokaku

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Well ok then. If you can get me a list of everyone he stole from I'll check the log and try and see what he sold. I'll also change up his .dat file with mine and see if he had anything on him when he left. Not now but soon. I have the day off thursday so probably then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griefing and Theft of many items on the server   Griefing and Theft of many items on the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Griefing and Theft of many items on the server
Page 1 of 1